4.15.2011

Attention Deficit

So ... I'm already bored with Adam & Drew's Disaster of the Day.  I don't know.  The idea seemed funny at the time, but now it just seems kind of depressing.  I mean, why would I want to rub my own nose in the memory of every disastrous mess every time I log onto my blog?  I don't, really. 

Today would have been a great installment, though.  Adam spilled his milk at lunch, and it poured onto the rug before I had a chance to catch the stream in a towel.  Not five seconds after I cleaned up that mess, I heard another crash and turned around to behold Adam glancing sheepishly at his bowl of macaroni and cheese, which had somehow flown off the table and scattered sticky, cheesy macaroni shells all over the area I'd just sopped dry of milk. 

See?  Who wants to relive this stuff?  Once is definitely enough for me.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

While I was reading your post, I was interrupted to go clean up Emily's spilled drink all over the counter & floor. Appropriate, huh?

Unknown said...

The joys of kids, eh? But somehow your house stays immaculate. No fair! :)

Unknown said...

Well, I think it hillarious to hear about those things. But, you are probably right. :)

Petersons said...

Happy Anniversary! What a busy weekend for you though! I love the Easter outfits ;)