8.12.2008

14 Years Later ...

My, how we've multiplied! Jamie put together a mini-reunion of high school friends and our families ... I think there were about 20 kids there. Crazy! We had a fun potluck up Hobble Creek Canyon, exchanging memories and watching our kids become friends with each other, too. It was funny, because a lot of us haven't seen each other for a while but we all read each others' blogs, so we knew exactly what was going on with everybody. It was so fun to see everyone; let's do it again soon!

5 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun. I love getting together with my High School Girlfriends..

Lindsey said...

14 Years....oh dear me. HOW FUN! I am so glad you guys all got together! I bet it is really surreal to see all the kids interract...

Everybody looks so good!!!

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like fun.

Petersons said...

It looks like you can see my bra through my sweater :( It's my tee underneath. Oh gosh. That was fun!

We can do hard things! said...

Aren't we cute! You think that I would come to terms with how fat I am, but alas, I have not. I cannot wait to stop nursing so I can lose some weight...I know, poor me. You looked great though, dont know if I mentioned that to you, or not. How do I get that pic?