10.25.2009

Class of 1999

Happy Homecoming!I had an early morning choir rehearsal, so I wasn't in my Cougar Blue yet when I checked in at the College Gameday broadcast. Since I was wearing - gasp! - a red hoodie, I was feeling too treasonous to get any closer to the crowd than this:And I must admit that there was really nothing happy about the game. But since Chris and I only make it to one game a year these days, I was happy just to be there. And we were very happy to be there with our dear friends Brad and Cristina Hubbard, who abandoned us to live in California. I was glad we had somebody to catch up with so we didn't have to pay too much attention to the bloodbath on the field!

4 comments:

Wendie said...

I was going to say that I saw you guys on TV, if you were wearing blue wigs and blue painted faces. Bummer it wasn't you. :)

Unknown said...

Sorry you didn't get to see a better game. I am curious about your choir rehearsal. What are you doing?

Kate said...

It's just our stake choir - we do a Christmas fireside every year. It's a lot less painful to show up for a 7:00am rehearsal when I don't live 30 minutes away. ;)

Lindsey said...

College GameDay is always a good time. And you're not going to believe this...but in your 2nd picture my UNCLE is standing there. In the gray hoodie and gray shorts! I about died when I saw that.

What is going on with our teams these days? They just aren't playing like they should be! :(