2.08.2010

Acquata

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I'm not really a food storage kind of gal. I mean, I've got a few things hanging out in the pantry that could sustain us if they had to (we can live on fruit snacks and condensed tomato soup, right?), but my level of concern over a natural disaster is pretty low. Still, since I know in the back of my mind that "The Big One is coming!" and since I go through an obscene number of two-liter bottles, I figured that I might as well start putting my emptied bottles to good use.
One down, 35 more to go. Gotta start somewhere, right?

3 comments:

ottspot said...

We have about 50 soda bottles of water in the crawl space...and then I was devastated to learn that for drinking water you are supposed to switch it out and put in new water every 6 months! Yeah right. At least we'll have plenty of water to make the toilets flush or something like that.

Lindsey said...

"The Big One" has been scaring the daylights out of me since Kindergarten. And now that I'm out of Utah, I deal with hurricanes, and then there's 12-21-2012! Needless to say I need to get bizz on my food storage too.

Unknown said...

Well, your officially ahead of me by one bottle.