10.25.2010

Be Right Back

Aack!  October is nearly over and I have been crazy busy this month, which explains the utter neglect of this blog.  I have a backlog of pictures to share, including some from our trip to San Diego to remember Chris' sister Debby who passed away while we were on our cruise.  I likely won't get around to posting until next week - after Halloween and Adam & Drew's 3rd birthday - but until then please enjoy this fun clip.  Should I admit that I kind of love a Sesame Street song by Will.i.am, who is part of the band that I have vowed to hate for eternity?  Lindsay will tell you that any space I occupy is declared a Black Eyed Peas-free zone.  But this song is catchy and my kids like to groove to it.  So there you go.

6 comments:

Kallie said...

so i played this and then my kids and i had a dance party for the next half hour. hehehe

lisa said...

we LOVE this song... gotta love sesame street! i am so sorry to hear about chris's sister

Lindsey said...

Well I have sure missed you! And I am so sad to hear about Chris' sister, too. That is heartbreaking.

*Brett and Lacey* said...

I love this song!

Ryan and Lindsay said...

I am so glad you are back in the posting world. I was JUST thinking this morning that you haven't posted in forever!

This song is awesome... and I feel that maybe, just maybe, you might start to see how catchy some of Black Eyed Peas songs can be. You should just give them another chance! ;)

Unknown said...

Cute. I like it. :)