10.17.2008

Flashback Friday: Vegas

The 10th anniversary of the night Chris proposed to me is coming up in a few weeks. I always get nostalgic around this time of year, and today I was thinking about a trip to Vegas that Chris and I took in May 1998 with our friends Eric, Dave and Ann. Chris and I had only known each other for a few weeks at the time, and although I had been harboring a secret crush on Chris since we'd met, it was on this trip to Vegas that I realized that I had a serious thing for him. Nothin' says lovin' like disco clothes on the Strip. Seriously, though - Chris looked pretty hot for a white boy in a fake afro wig. (These ladies seemed to think so!)

2 comments:

Petersons said...

Oh I love flashback fridays already!! Keep it up!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hey this is ERic and since i played a role in your marriage I often onder why our families are not hanging out more often??? What is it going to take? Listen, give me a call 801-602-4745 and i will get it on the books. We both have kids, Chris looks almost as good as i do in the swinger garbs, and we live so close by eachother! Seriously call me or have Chris call me and lets get the kids together. PS, I still remember that weekend! Awesome!
Eric K