7.16.2009

My Munchkins

My kids don't do well at portrait studios. The long waits, the hot lights, the posing, the shrill photographers ... the kids sit there with looks that say, "Why are you sticking feathers in my face?" and eventually give up only forced smiles.

Still, I wanted some nice pictures of the kids for the new house, pictures that would show what the kids were like when the house was built. So we turned to our neighbor Randy Nielson and had a photo shoot last Saturday. I'm so pleased with how these turned out. I think Randy did an amazing job of capturing the kids' personalities!

Haley, who loves to pose:Carter, who is exuberant:Adam, who stays close to Mama:
Drew, who is curious:I love this one even though the twins were obviously not happy. I think it looks so beautiful! (These pictures were not Photoshopped, by the way.)A few more favorites:

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! So very cute. They will look beautiful in your new house.

Lindsay K. said...

Katie, they turned out sooo good! I can't believe how old Adam and Drew are looking. Very cute!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

AmAzInG!!! He did a great job...it helps you have such cute kids!!

Lisa T. said...

Darling pictures and darling kids! We saw Chris, Haley, and Carter at Seven Peaks a few weeks ago and he caught us up on the Konolds. It would be fun to get together sometime!

Lindsey said...

I know I left a comment on your FB account but these pictures are just adorable!

Haley: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous and so are YOU!

Kallie said...

I think Adam has a new twin -- that last picture could be Chris a few years ago.

Kristan Carter said...

They turned out so cute. I am so glad you posted...Way cute...they will make great pictures in the new house.

The Edwards Family said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! Your kids are darling. Sadie misses Haley soooo much, I pointed out your hole the other day and told her that's where your new house was and she was way excited.

romanrobertaloftus said...

I love the pictures! I need new pictures too! Maybe I should talk to Randy... He really did an amazing job!