3.19.2012

First Ward's Got Talent

Our ward held a Primary talent show the other night.  It's the highlight of my year every year.  Now, admittedly I'm biased, but my favorite acts included these three:

The Activity Day Girls
Haley is starting hip hop classes soon because she had so much fun learning this dance.  Her teacher is already grooming her to become a cheerleader someday!


Carter the Magnificent
Carter was so nervous before this trick, but you'd never know it!  What a ham.  You've got to listen closely to everything he says because he's hilarious.


The Twinkle Twins
I was backstage cracking up during this entire song.  Kudos to Haley for accompanying the boys and even keeping pace with them!

2 comments:

Ryan and Lindsay said...

BEST. BLOG. POST. EVER! Haha! Ry and Ellie are both asleep and I am trying so hard to not wake them up from giggling at how stinkin cute all of your kids are. Love it all!

Kallie said...

Oh I love it! I must be a proud aunt cos it brought a tear to my eye (through the giggles)