6.16.2011

School's Out for Summer (Part 2)

Adam and Drew's last day of Early Intervention Preschool was two days before Haley's last day of school.  Again, coats on the last day of school.  What gives?
I nearly cried when I picked the boys up after school that day, not because I was sad that I would no longer have nine hours of child-free errand-running time each week (but let's be honest here: I was), but because Adam and Drew have thrived at EIP.  Especially Adam.  My boys, who before could be mistaken for children raised by wolves, can now sing, count, sit still, share, interact with others, and follow instructions.  It's been nothing short of miraculous.

The boys will have the same teachers in the fall, which is wonderful because they love Ms. Becky and Mrs. Debbie so much.  Until then, Adam and Drew will have plenty of jobs around the house to keep them busy, like helping their dad mow the lawn. 

Helping from Kate on Vimeo.

No comments: